Professional Certificate in Executive and Professional Coaching
The University of Texas at Dallas, Jindal School of Management
Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts
Magna cum Laude
University of Pittsburgh
Helping leaders realize their full potential.
Through a combination of coaching and active learning, my clients experience a safe and intimate environment for discussion and self-development. Free from judgment and expectation, they share their innermost thoughts, admit concerns, and open up to new ways of thinking about old problems while they prepare to embrace new challenges.
This experience brings:
- More self-awareness
- Greater emotional intelligence
- Stronger strategic skills
- Improved agility and flexibility
- Broader span of leadership styles
As an executive coach, I work with individuals and their teams in a profoundly personal way to help them make the connection between their purpose, their work, and their life. As a facilitator, I take the best of today’s thought leadership concepts and help leaders apply them to their goals and objectives.
In my career, I have facilitated both residential and virtual programs across finance, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and other complex industries around the world.
I offer a wide range of leadership development programs, including:
- Improving strategic thinking
- Strengthening professional resilience
- Building coaching skills
- Developing greater emotional intelligence
- Engaging and motivating a team
- Becoming an inclusive leader